Meditation On Twin Hearts is an advanced meditation technique introduced
Grand Master Choa Kok Sui,
the modern founder of Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga and
spiritual teacher and spiritual inspiration to millions of people worldwide.
This meditation is an extraordinary tool for spiritual development as well as a
powerful instrument to bring about harmony and world peace.
It is practiced worldwide by people of different nationalities
and religious backgrounds.
To learn more about the Meditation On Twin Hearts and Grand Master Choa Kok Sui,
please visit meditationontwinhearts.org.
Why is meditating in groups more powerful than meditating individually?
Group meditations are powerful.
Blessing the earth with loving-kindness, peace and goodwill during Meditation on
Twin Hearts can be done by a group as a form of world service.
The effectiveness of the blessings is magnified many times more as a group
meditating rather than as an individual.
The energy of ten persons meditating in a group is significantly more powerful
than ten persons meditating by themselves alone. GrandMaster Choa Kok Sui says
that the increase in energy is exponential and a group of ten meditators
are equal to 100 people meditating individually.
How many people practice Meditation on
Twin Hearts across the world?
Hundreds of thousands daily in different parts of the world,
in different religions, in different cultures and people in different walks of life!
And the number grows each day.
How can Meditation on Twin Hearts help me?
Some of the Benefits of Meditation on Twin Hearts:
- Reduces stress.
- Increases contentment, happiness, inner peace and joy in life.
- Improves family and interrelationships.
- Increases physical and inner strength.
- Opens awareness to the infinite reservoir of energy, creativity, and intelligence that lies deep within everyone.
- Cleanses and strengthens the chakras and auras (thereby makes the body on all levels stronger and more dynamic).
- Increases mental clarity.
- Increases intelligence and comprehension skills.
Who Should Not Practice Meditation on Twin Hearts:
- Persons below 16 years of age.
- Patients with severe heart ailment, hypertension, glaucoma, or kidney and liver problems.
- Pregnant women.
- Heavy smokers.
- Heavy meat eaters (particularly pork).
- Persons with excessive alcohol consumption or use of additive and hallucinogenic drugs.